- All rates are in Pounds Stirling and are exclusive of VAT.
- As Directed hourly rate is calculated as start and finish at Marble Arch (Central London).
- Outside London one way journey will be charged at Standard Rates (time and mileage) and will be calculated as starting from Marble Arch (base point) to the drop off point plus 50% will be added to the total.
- Airport / Dock transfers will be charged for direct journeys to or from Central London, wait and return Airport / Dock journeys will be charged at As Directed Hourly Rate.
- Chauffeur’s gratuity is a client discretionary.
- Time charges will be rounded up to the nearest 15 minutes.
- All additional stops for transfers to or from Central London will incur a charge of £10.00 per stop if stops are on the way otherwise Inside London hourly rate will be calculated from first stop till finishing time back at Marble Arch as a base point.
- Meet & Greet of £10.00 will be added to your invoice for all Airports, Docks and Rail Stations inbound pick ups, and £20.00 will be added to your invoice for all private aviations pick ups.
- Parking fees, Entrance fees and Surface transport charges will be charged at cost, Telephone calls are extra to our charges. (Phone charges: UK £0.80 per minute, EU and International £2.50 per minute).
- A surcharge of 25% will be added for services provided on Bank or Public Holidays except Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day, which will be 50%.
- Cancellations received within 3 hours for Central London pick ups, 5 hours for outside London pick ups and 8 hours for National pick ups of the commencement of the service will be charged at a minimum charge rate except Airport transfers or no shows at Airports, Docks and Rail Stations will be charged in full.
- Any hire involving a set down and subsequent pick up will be invoiced as continuous hire, unless the interval between the set-down and pick up is four hours or more, at the time the reservation is made.
- The company’s chauffeur will drive at reasonable speeds according to his / her judgement of road and traffic conditions at any given time.
- When the client desires to travel to a particular place, the driver will travel by the route which is in his / her opinion the most suitable at the time whether the route is shortest or not. No allowances will be made unless a route is agreed prior to the journey.
- Invoices should be settled within 14 days from the invoice date
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Services provided by our European affiliates have varying terms and conditions, due to the large number of countries served; we would not be able to cover them all here. However, our terms may be used as a guide. Please ask for further information at the time of booking.